[Moin-user] Free James Brown (not valid with any other offer)

Rick VanDerveer rickvanderveer at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 09:36:42 EDT 2007

Yes, this is absolutely possible.

I don't think there is a really clear set of instructions for doing this yet, but I was able to get it working using the examples on this page (http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/FarmQuestions).  As someone commented at the top of that page, someone should take a moment to refactor that page a little bit-- It's something I'd like to do, but haven't found the time yet.

-Rick