[Moin-user] Can I #redirect outside the wiki?

Gnarlodious lists.gnarlodious at gmail.com
Wed May 30 23:26:59 EDT 2007

You would need to use an Apache rewrite to do that. For example, I
would put this in my .htaccess page in the Scripts folder:

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^(\.*)$ http://Gnarlodious\.com/$1 [R=301]

This would rewrite the requested URL to another domain while
preserving the rest of the URL.

-- Gnarlie