[Moin-user] Question re. using balanced theme..logout link missing?

CANNDROID canndroid at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 3 05:50:55 EDT 2007

Hi

I just started setting-up a wiki with MoinMoin and I have to say that I'm
loving it. I've tried other wikis like Xwiki and Twiki but I love MoinMoin
as it's so simple but highly configurable. Good work!!

Anyway, I installed the balanced theme on MoinMoin 1.5.8 which works fine
but for some reason I can no longer see the logout link once logged-in (if
you know what I mean). So I have no way to logout once logged-in. This makes
this theme almost unusable. Does anyone have any ideas how to resolve this
or have a workaround?

Thanks
Tom