[Moin-user] Antispam for chinese spammers

Lukasz Szybalski szybalski at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 08:22:08 EST 2007

I have the same problem with spam.
First, spam was changing my most popular page and including some porn
links. ( I disabled write privileges to non-users)

As far as chinese spam, I get around 4 new pages a day. I usually
disable that user and delete the page.

What are other option that can be used to fight that kind of spam?

I was trying to find out if I can implement "captcha" plugin when
users register for new account but I wasn't able to find any
instruction on how to do that.

Lucas