[Moin-user] Once again about RSS

Vytautas bumbulas at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 17:55:31 EST 2007

I have recently installed MoinMoIn 1.5.8. And I'm trying to create
some kind of news system. Each news is written in a separate subpage
and is shown on master news page with macro include2. And I need is
only one thing: an rss feed with the contents(not the changes) of the
master news page. I have tried using IRSS but even with all the
patches I could find it still produces an empty feed. The rss is
planned to be used with some remote planet software. Are there any
suitable action/macro for my needs, that could be easily adapted?