[Moin-user] user generation with mail confirmation

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Sat Nov 24 12:18:21 EST 2007

On Nov 24, 2007 11:13 AM, George Georgalis <george at galis.org> wrote:

> so you have moin on a public ip, you want it readonly for the
> internet, but internal people can make changes after they
> register.
>
> with a different wiki, I did something similar by using the same
> "data" with two different apache directives. the url "a" wiki was
> readonly, the url "b" access to the same wiki had read/write but
> required htaccess.

You can do this with moin too, but I'm not sure its the easiest way. For our
wiki we've bypassed Moin's authentication and use our own. However, this
would be far beyond what Kris is interesting in doing. I'm sure someone else
on this list can give a better answer that I can.

--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode