[Moin-user] Stupid search engine results

Eduardo Mercovich eduardo.mercovich at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 18:36:32 EDT 2007

Hi Gnarlodious

> Search engines read the first words of every page {...} I see this in Google results:
> (last edited 2007-08-28 16:37:06 by Gnarlodious). Immutable Page; Info
> · Attachments. More Actions:. Raw Text, Print View, Render as Docbook

I saw this...

> Is there some way to get a more appealing result from Google?

... in simplementewiki too. Actually, worst, because of the tips for
visually impaired users (we use an accessible theme).

However, I don´t see a (easy) way to get out. Except, we can make that
Moin writes a META description element in the HEAD, with the first 200
words from the content.

Is that feasible?

Best regards...

--