[Moin-user] Cheaper outstanding projects.

www.qqywj.com evcgsadfas at 163.com
Thu Oct 18 02:55:45 EDT 2007

<Dear friends,
Sorry to bother you.We are a large-scale merchandise wholesaler in China,
Our merchandise such as,Tv,notebooks,phones,psp,projectors,motorcycles,musical instruments ect.Our products are in good quality,but low price,it will interest you.At the same time,we can supple you the direct and quick service.we are legal sellers.
Our website is : http://www.qqywj.com
                MSN: qqywj at hotmail.com
              Email: qqywj at hotmail.com
              skype: qqywj1
                TEL: +86 15938829425
If you think we are excellent, please contact us.We will serve for you will all our effort.>#