[Moin-user] (no subject)

Ming Yang mrmingyangwealth at yahoo.com.hk
Mon Oct 22 18:07:14 EDT 2007

MR MING YANG
Hang Seng Bank Ltd
Sai Wan Ho Branch
171 Shaukiwan Road
Hong Kong.

Good Day,

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. Ming Yang, Director of operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Sai Wan Ho Branch, Hong Kong. I have an obscured business suggestion for you. I am here-by seeking your service in giving a clear research and feasibility studies on areas I could invest on. Your services will be paid for. As a bank employee, I can not operate any personal investment till I am retired and with the Anti-corruption Bill passed in Hong Kong. So i urge you to foward your full names/full address for more acquaintances.

For security purpose, due to telecom interception in Hong Kong, I shall not accept or acknowledge any phonically. Only fax messages/emails would be treated in relation to this proposal but not without this code; [CODE NO: AM-002].I would prefer you to reach me through my confidential email address: below:
mrmingyang_operation at walla.com

Kind Regards
Mr. Ming Yang.