[Moin-user] Upload multiple files from web folder

Jim Kleckner jek-gmane at kleckner.net
Mon Oct 29 12:09:45 EDT 2007

It just occurred to me when looking at the .zip file
implementation for uploading multiple files that
something similar could be done with a web folder.

For example, you might have an (authenticated) area
of your web site where users can upload files using
web folders/WebDAV (in my case they are photos)
and then someone might "import" those photos as
attachments into a page that uses Gallery (very nice,
by the way).

An alternative could be a mechanism to declare that
the attachments folder is to be taken from some
other location on the web site.

Gallery already does something like this for the
thumbnails and webnails (which I found was necessary
to make things work with large photo albums).

Comments?