[Moin-user] tables in moinmoin

Boris Callens boris.callens.osv at fedex.com
Tue Sep 11 04:09:40 EDT 2007

Hi Eduardo,

Thx for the reply.

The problem is more complex actually. The table contains close to no text.
Actually it's a shift shedule for the Helpdesk teams so they can see who
is to be contact at what time.
For example:
 From 0:00 till 10:00 om mondays the cells are colored green, meaning it's
a Bangalore shift.

So the problem is that if you export to cvs, those color codes are lost.
Replacing them with a character or text is about as much work as
recreating the whole table in wiki.

Fedex is rather strict with their security policy, so I fear I cannot send
you the table.

Boris
FedEx

--