[Moin-user] Antwort: Re: LDAP authentication

Mark.Ziegler at weinig.de Mark.Ziegler at weinig.de
Tue Sep 25 08:01:37 EDT 2007

Hello,

I added the following lines to my wikiconfig.py:
from MoinMoin.auth import ldap_login
from MoinMoin.auth import moin_cookie

auth = [ldap_login, moin_cookie]

import ldap
ldap_uri = 'ldap://192.168.0.4'
ldap_binddn = 'cn=admin,dc=eko,dc=weinig'
ldap_bindpw = 'xxx'
ldap_base = 'dc=eko,dc=weinig'
# ldap_scope
ldap_email_attribute = 'mail'
ldap_surname_attribute = 'sn'
ldap_givenname_attribute = 'givenName'
ldap_aliasname_attribute = 'sn'
ldap_config = 'utf-8'
ldap_timeout = 10
ldap_verbose = True
cookie_lifetime = 336
user_autocreate = True

Whenever I try to login, you queries are sent to the server.
I increased the loglevel to 255 which gives me really a lot of output :-)
But nothing is comin' in.
Our ldap server is working and some other services are using it.

ldapsearch is working on the wiki server.

What do I miss?
Any modules?
How does MoinMoin find the python-ldap code? Are there some pathes for it?

OS is opensuse 10.1
openldap 2.3.19
python-ldap 2.0.11

Mit freundlichen Grüßen | Best regards,

Mark Ziegler

Softwareentwicklung | Software development

MICHAEL WEINIG AG

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:  Dr. Thomas Bach
Vorstand: Rainer Hundsdörfer (Vorsitzender), Dr. Dieter Japs, Karl Wachter
Sitz Tauberbischofsheim , Registergericht Mannheim HRB 560227
UST / ID-Nr. DE 146587898