[Moin-user] List spamminess (was Re: Do we like the same books?)

George Dinwiddie lists at idiacomputing.com
Thu Sep 27 15:41:06 EDT 2007

Mailman has a setting, "By default, should new list member postings be
moderated?" that can be used to fight spam.  It's under "Privacy Options"
| "Sender Filters".  Using this, and requiring a subscription to post, can
greatly reduce the spam.  It does, however, increase the workload of the
moderator.

 - George

   * George Dinwiddie *                      http://blog.gdinwiddie.com
   Software Development                    http://www.idiacomputing.com