[Moin-user] Is there a way to display SVG images inline within the wiki?

Preben Randhol randhol+moinmoin at pvv.org
Fri Sep 28 13:49:33 EDT 2007

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 15:29:46 +1000
"Dave Hodgman" <dhodgman at linkme.com.au> wrote:

> Preben,
>
> I'm working with an intranet wiki so I can show anything to you
> unfortunately.  No offence but I'm guessing that if you can't get a
> basic svg to display in firefox then you won't be able to get
> moinmoin to display one either.

For me it works fine using embed in firefox, I don't get it to work
without embed for some reason.

But I guess first you have to get it to work in normal (x)html, before
you go poking into moinmoin. When you have it working you should have a
look at the svg macro and see what code it generates compared to your
html and code it accordingly.

Preben