[Moin-user] captcha system for moin?

Thomas Arthur Oehser tom at Toms.NET
Sun Sep 30 11:40:50 EDT 2007

> > Another thing that would be nice would be user management through the
> > wiki interface.  It would be really useful to be able to easily
> > delete
> > the spam bot accounts.

> If you add yourself to the superuser list in wikiconfig.py, then when
> you go to the UserPreferences page, there is a drop down box so you can
> select the ID of another user.  This is available in 1.5.8, not sure
> when it was added.

It is usable- but not optimal.  I would really like to see a tabular
user management page that showed when they last logged in and had links
to their last edits, as well as a button to delete and a check box to
disable, and which showed both their user name and email address in the
table.  The drop-down ability to 'su' to that user is not ideal...