[Moin-user] Howto delete multiple pages!

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Mon Apr 21 10:30:01 EDT 2008

> due to a misconfiguration of our web server, our moinmoin
> was heavily filled with spam pages.

BTW, moin 1.6 has much better spam protection with TextChas (like
CAPTCHA, but just text questions and answers).

Although our wikis are anonymously read-write, we did not have any
(automated) spam since a few months (since switching from 1.5 to 1.6).

In the same timespam, we had 2 spam pages edited manually by some human
to promote his site, but that was easily handled and he didn't come back
yet.