[Moin-user] Migration from 1.2.1 to 1.5.9

Suresh Krishna suresh.madhuvarsu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 14:06:19 EDT 2008

Thanks for the tips. I am on windows xp.

I ran 12_to_13_mig01.py, 12_to_13_mig02.py, 12_to_13_mig03.py and
12_to_13_mig04.py.
On the migration script (12_to_13_mig04.py) i get the following error....

*Error: can't copy 'data.pre-mig4\pages\ZufallsSeite\text' to
'data\pages\ZufallsSeite\text'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"C:\tmp\MOINWIKI\Lib\site-packages\MoinMoin\script\old\migration\12_to_13_mig04.py",
line 150, in <module> convert_eventlog(opj(origdir, 'event.log'),
opj('data', 'event-log'))
  File
"C:\tmp\MOINWIKI\Lib\site-packages\MoinMoin\script\old\migration\12_to_13_mig04.py",
line 65, in convert_eventlog data[0] = str(convert_ts(float(data[0]))) # we
want usecs ValueError: invalid literal for float(): w
*
Any idea where they are coming from. What do they mean ?

Thanks,
Krishna