[Moin-user] Specific languange and [[TableOfContents]] macro problem.

Miguel Da Silva - Centro de Matemática mdasilva at cmat.edu.uy
Wed Apr 23 16:44:00 EDT 2008

Miguel Da Silva - Centro de Matemática escribió:
> Dear users, I migrated the job's wiki las week. It is a Debian system
> and it was running Moinmoin 1.3.x. Now, it's running 1.5.8 Moin's version.
>
> But we have a problem. :(
>
> If I set language_default = 'es' at its config file, the
> [[TableOfContents]] don't work properly. I mean, the title of the table
> of contents shows HTML code. It do not happen when I set this variable
> to another thing (en, pt, fr).
>
> Suggestions?!
>
> Greetings.

An example of the problem I'm facing is this:

http://haslo.latertulia.org/AyudaSobreConfiguraci%C3%B3n

Below "Contenidos" there is a table of contents generated by
[[TableOfContents]] macro and one can see the HTML code it shows. It is
the very same problem I have.

In my case, if I use another language, the tables of contents appears fine.

Keep in my that it's not my wiki, but the example is good as well.

Greetings.
--
Miguel Da Silva
Administrador de Red