[Moin-user] Doxygen Macro?

R.Bauer rb.proj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 14:16:28 EDT 2008

klaas.holwerda schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I trying to convert to MoinMoin from TWiki, thinking its better and faster.
> http://wxart2d.org/moin
>
> And now i am searching for a solution that link  classnames  to my
> doxygen HTML output.
>
> http://www.wxart2d.org/twiki/bin/view/TWiki/DoxygenPlugin
>
> Like in here, the class names are written like %DOX{classname}%
> http://www.wxart2d.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/WxArt2DOverView
>
> What/where should i start for a solution to that. Something with macros
> i think.
> But i hope there is something out there that i can use more or less,
> being a newbie it is overwhelming me.
>
> Thanks for some advice,
>
> Klaas

Hi

This sounds like you are looking for InterWiki

"InterWiki links are a quick way to refer to information in other wikis,
without having to remember long or cryptic URLs. To create an InterWiki
link, just use the InterWiki name of the foreign wiki, then a colon (:),
followed by the name of the page on that wiki."

It is not restricted to wikis only!

cheers
Reimar