[Moin-user] Migrating from 0.11

Brian O'Mahony brian.omahony at curamsoftware.com
Fri Aug 15 08:04:23 EDT 2008

Problem is, I wont be able to upgrade to 1.5.9 - it’s a live environment, with other things running on the server.

Ill have a look into upgrading from .11 to 1.2.4, but was hoping there was some easier way. I guess .11 is so archaic no-one else has done this.

Due to time constraints I may just have to install .11 on the new server and just run with that.

:(

Thanks for the info....