[Moin-user] Migrating from 0.11

Rick Vanderveer rick.vanderveer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 15:16:02 EDT 2008

I would start by building the VM to match as closely as possible the
original Moin set up.

This would include the same version of Python (which I assume
shouldn't be too hard to get). And the same version of Moin.
Hopefully you have a backup of the original install package laying
about somewhere, as I don't see anything going back that far anywhere
on the Moin site.

If you don't <shudder>, then you may have to fake it a bit.  You can
try manually copying things into the right places, but who knows what
the structure was like back then.  Today, a lot of the moin code lives
within the \python\share and \python\Lib\site-packages directories
(maybe it's similar).  Then, you'll have the data (where the pages
are) directory outside of that.

-Rick