[Moin-user] Performance

kai at aplteam.com kai at aplteam.com
Sat Aug 23 17:15:17 EDT 2008

On my Windows Server with Apache, I am now using FastCGI. I have to
say the difference is impressive. Jumping from page to page is really
nice.

However, starting to edit a page (any, it doesn't matter which one)
ist still very slow. It takes up to 15 seconds.
The same is tru when I press the "Preview" button.

What is really strange is that when I go to the Server with Remote
Desktop is do it locally, everything is very fast, including Edit and
Preview.

I get mixed signals here - has anybody encountered something similar?

Kai

P.s.: http://aplteam2.com/aplwiki