[Moin-user] Local wiki and external access

Bjarke Roune bjarke at daimi.au.dk
Mon Aug 25 11:04:17 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm using MoinMoin for my personal information, so I'd really like the
wiki to only be accessible from the machine on which the server is
running. I think I am already running MoinMoin in this way, but I
don't really know, since I don't know how to tell. I've just
downloaded MoinMoin, run the wikiserver.py file and started using it
in my browser by accessing http://localhost:8080/.

How do I tell if the wiki is accessible by other people on my same
network, or the internet at large, for that matter?

Cheers
Bjarke H. Roune