[Moin-user] Performance

Martin Spacek moin at mspacek.mm.st
Mon Aug 25 18:15:26 EDT 2008

Thanks! That was driving me crazy. By the way, the setting is:

log_reverse_dns_lookups = False

I put this in my wikiconfig.py, then restarted it.

OT: If you also find that the ssh login into your server is slow (takes forever
to prompt for password), you can disable reverse dns there by adding:

UseDNS no

to your /etc/ssh/sshd_config (that's where it is on Ubuntu). Don't forget to
restart sshd as well: /etc/init.d/ssh restart

Cheers,

Martin