[Moin-user] non modifiable part

Ted Stern dodecatheon at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 17:28:43 EST 2008

On 04 Dec 2008 14:17:57 -0800, jdd at dodin.org wrote:

> Ted Stern a écrit :
>
>> What happens if you
>>
>>   <<Include(/ReadOnlySubPage)>>
>>
>> and then put the #acl All:read portion in there?
>
> anybody can remove the include :-(
>
> jdd

Okay, just reverse it.

Top level page:

    #acl All:read TrustedGroup:read,write,delete,revert AdminGroup:...

    <<Include(/ReadWriteSubPageOne,,editlink)>>

        put #acl All:read,write,delete,revert in there.

    Read Only stuff is in the rest of the page.  But maybe you need
    more Read/Write stuff at the bottom:

    <<Include(/ReadWriteSubPageTwo,,editlink)>>

This isn't the most obvious thing for users, so you would want to
point out what they should do if they want to make changes.

Ted
--
 Frango ut patefaciam -- I break so that I may reveal