[Moin-user] Need Calendar

Mr. Potato Head angry_garden_salad at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 11:06:05 EST 2008

I think i just don't know how to make it work.  I tried to follow the instructions, but it just stumps me.  I tried to create a test macro and i dropped it in the data/plugin/macro directory.  I noticed 2 things:

1. when i edited a page in gui mode, my macro was not in the "available" macro properties box
2. my macro never compiled even after i referenced it manually <<MyMacro>> in my page

What do i need to run for the wiki to recognize my macro?