[Moin-user] iis + isapi_wsgi + moin, circular reference?

John_Nowlan john_nowlan at carleton.ca
Fri Dec 12 18:44:09 EST 2008

I'm making incremental progess trying to get moin running under iis.

I can get things to work standalone but would like to work with wsgi.

Here is the traceback I currently get:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\Python25\lib\wsgiref\handlers.py", line 92, in run
  File "E:\Python25\lib\site-packages\MoinMoin\server\server_wsgi.py",
line 28, in moinmoinApp
  File "E:\Python25\lib\site-packages\MoinMoin\request\request_wsgi.py",
line 38, in __init__
  File "E:\Python25\lib\site-packages\MoinMoin\request\__init__.py",
line 1452, in fail
AttributeError: 'Request' object has no attribute 'sent_headers'

I came across a google page that suggests this may be a circular
reference problem.
http://www.answermysearches.com/python-fixing-module-object-has-no-attri
bute/333/

Any ideas on how I can tell, what I should do?

Background:
I see it should work, at least for iis 6
http://moinmo.in/MoinMoin%20ISAPI (bottom of page)

I'm running:
W2000 sp4
isapi-wsgi 0.3