[Moin-user] Copy to clipboard

Dylan Martin dmartin at cpan.org
Mon Dec 15 12:08:30 EST 2008

What you want is actually more of a browser feature than a moinmoin
feature.  If moinmoin could place things in your clipboard, than any
web page could, and that would be scary.  If you're really serious
about it, you could probably write a browser plugin, but you'd want to
be careful that it wasn't easily abused.  Or maybe there's a more
general plugin out there.  Maybe one that lets you save to the
clipboard instead of a local file?  That would give you enough control
that it wouldn't be such a worry from the security point of view.