[Moin-user] missing CSS drives me crazy

Jean-Philippe Guérard jean-philippe.guerard at tigreraye.org
Mon Feb 4 14:32:19 EST 2008

Le 2008-02-04 06:34:04 +0100, Stefan X écrivait :
> I did not configure any path to the themes directly; it was not
> mentioned in the installation description. As mentioned before I
> configured the path to the static content directory (which includes the
> themes) as an Apache alias. So, what to do?

Look at the source code of your page, from your browser, to check the
URL used for the CSS files.

You should then try to access directly a Moin CSS file with your
browser, for exemple :
http://my-site.com/moin_static160/modern/css/screen.css

That usually gives a hint on what is the problem.

Also, for a root wiki, if you use ScriptAlias, the Alias needs to be
defined *before* the ScriptAlias.

HTH.

--
Jean-Philippe Guérard