[Moin-user] Problem with page cration.

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Thu Feb 7 10:24:26 EST 2008

On Thursday, Feb 7th 2008 at 08:00 -0000, quoth Thomas Waldmann:

=>
=>>   acl can be given to a page only by the superuser.superuser is
=>> configured in wikiconfig.py file.
=>
=>Moin's "superuser" is unrelated to the ACL "admin" right.
=>
=>superuser: being able to do special critical stuff like installing
=>plugin code, doing backups, being able to modify other user's accounts, ...
=>
=>admin right: being able to change ACLs

Ok. This means I really don't know what I'm doing.

I have a template I created.

http://frambors.syslang.net/nicciwiki/CategoryBusinessCard

The idea is to allow people to create a page that only they have the right
to modify. It contains a line that says

##acl @ME@:read,write,delete,revert @ME@/ReadWriteGroup:read @ME@/ReadGroup:read

The user then deletes one of the #s. Am I doing something wrong?

steveo at syslang.net