[Moin-user] Help with WinXP install

Scott Ehrlich scott at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 11 18:30:28 EST 2008

I have a Win XP w/SP2 and all patches setup, installed the latest apache2,
ActiveState Perl, and moin wiki.    Apache2 runs fine, and its test page
shows ok.   I ran through each moin step to get the wiki to be seen by
apache2, restarted the apache2 service, and keep getting Permission Denied
for http://localhost/mywiki

No firewall is running.

For a test, I disabled apache2, installed IIS 5.1 (from the XP cd), and
re-installed moin.  Still the same permission denied for
http://localhost/mywiki.

I am logged in as the admin.

What am I missing?  I would prefer apache2 to IIS, but to get the wiki
going, I'll be happy to go with either web server.

Thanks.

Scott