[Moin-user] help on attachment (.csv)

Rick Vanderveer rick.vanderveer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 22:15:48 EST 2008

This is the same issue we face since updating to 1.6.  We have a number of
pages where we have .doc and .xls attachments.  The desired behavior would
be to click the link and have it start downloading, as the previous versions
behaved and how most users come to expect attachment links to work (not to
be taken to a "cryptic" (as users word, not mine) page with complaining
about the "chosen formatter").

Any way to revert this behavior?

-Rick