[Moin-user] How can I migrate a 1.5.7 wiki to 1.6?

Rick Vanderveer rick.vanderveer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 11:38:14 EST 2008

Oliver,
Yes, you need to install moin 1.6 first.

Although, I'm not sure how you were able to get that final migration script
without doing so first.  That kinda baffles me...

Here are the steps I took, which can provide a somewhat high-level overview
(it's Windows-centric, but it should provide an overview anyway):
http://moinmo.in/RickVanderveer/MigratingFromMoin15ToMoin16

-Rick