[Moin-user] mod_python

Manjula Kumar emailmanjula at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 15:42:13 EST 2008

Hi All,
  I download mod_python version 3.3.1 from http://httpd.apache.org/modules/python-download.cgi.
And changing mod_python_so.PYD file to mod_python.so
I am using Apache 1.3.When I include "LoadModule .............................." in Apache httpd.conf .I am not able to restart the Apache service.
Can anyone please let me know what I am doing wrong.And whether I am using proper version of mod_python.

Thanks in Advance,
Manjula