[Moin-user] Where are the files installed in share/moin used?

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 12:33:44 EST 2008

I'm aware that the files in share/moin/data and share/moin/underlay
are copied to the Wiki instance when the instance directory is built.
I also know that the server directory is sample server scripts, and
the config directory is sample configs. My understanding is that these
will never be used directly, but will be copied and customised as
needed for an instance.

That leaves htdocs, which are (I believe) expected to be served from
the URL /moin_static60 (or wherever url_prefix_static points).

Is that it?

The reason I ask is that I'm looking at how we deploy moin internally
and, while I don't plan on changing the deployment layout, I'm trying
to understand what we *could* change, if the need arose.

Thanks,
Paul.