[Moin-user] Mangled new page link with moin 1.6?

Gerald Gutierrez qq1 at mogeso.com
Mon Jan 14 13:36:28 EST 2008

Hi Thomas,
Fresh copy of moin-1.6.0.tar.gz, uncompress, immediately run moin.py and go
to http://localhost:8080/Something. I get exactly the same thing. It's very
curious because it doesn't happen with my previous installation of 1.5.

I'm running on Mac OSX 10.5 with the Macports version of Python 2.5.1. I
just tried it on Ubuntu 7.10 with Python 2.5.1 and it does NOT happen
there.

I suspect somewhere in the code (maybe template engine) it is attempting to
build the link and it is using the wrong page name (the intended page name
instead of MissingPage). Where in this source is this located. I can try to
track it down but no experience with moin source.

Gerald.