[Moin-user] incorrect editor_quickhelp links

james bardin jbardin at bu.edu
Mon Jan 14 18:58:56 EST 2008

On Jan 14, 2008 6:32 PM, Shchupak, Vitaliy <Vitaliy.Shchupak at deshaw.com>
wrote:

> A very hacky workaround to prevent this is to make a trivial
> modification to the quickhelp text so that translation fails every time.
> For example, add a space to editor_quickhelp definition in
> multiconfig.py.  There is probably a better workaround for this.

Giving the wikis their own underlay didn't help.  BTW, there are two
examples in HelpOnConfiguration that show underlay_dir - is this a typo?
There's only a data_underlay_directory in multiconfig.py.

The above fix will work here for now. I haven't been able to replicate it in
1.6/1.7, and at a quick glance the new i18n/__init__.py looks much
different.

Thanks
-jim