[Moin-user] What's in a theme?

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Thu Jan 24 11:31:47 EST 2008

On Jan 24, 2008 4:24 AM, Thomas Waldmann <tw-public at gmx.de> wrote:
> > You may could use a css framework like yaml,
>
> BUT: the YAML license (CC-A 2.0) is not GPL compatible (it REQUIRES you
> to set a backlink to yaml.de), which spoils it completely for bundling
> with moin as default theme (and as far as I am concerned, this is the
> only thing that would be interesting for me).

That is a nice css framework. I've been using another CSS framework
lately which *is* GPL compatible, called "blueprint."

    http://code.google.com/p/blueprintcss/

I'm curious, what are the essential elements of a default theme for
moin? Maybe if we list the requirements, someone will come along and
make a theme.

One item is easy re-theming support using CSS (so that a person can
make minor or even major tweaks by only adding an additional CSS
file).

--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode