[Moin-user] Moinmoin and swf? plugin for flash?

Rick Vanderveer rick.vanderveer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 12:12:02 EST 2008

Absolutely!  Moin supports objects via the built-in EmbedObject macro.
However, it does have to be enabled (of sorts).  I updated the process on
moin-master, but those instructions haven't been pushed to regular moin
yet.  So, in the meantime, you can look at it here:

http://master.moinmo.in/HelpOnMacros/EmbedObject

-Rick