[Moin-user] Editing theme

Manjula Kumar emailmanjula at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 15:55:52 EST 2008

Hi All,
     I have a theme python file in  data/plugin/theme/   which contains theme of my wiki, I say I have downloaded this style from moin moin website.Using thi theme I would like to customize this theme.The problem is I not able to understand function like self.username()
  self.trial(),...etc where it is defined.Can anyone please let me know where these function are defined.

  Thanks in advance,
  Manjula