[Moin-user] Changed mailing list settings

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Sun Jan 27 07:59:54 EST 2008

I had changed the mailing list settings to hold non-member postings a
while ago.

Although this reduced the amount of spam on the list, it increased my
workload, because I was notified for all those (mostly spam) postings
and had to manually check and discard them.

Because of that, I changed the settings again and non-member postings
will be simply discarded.

So if you don't get through, please subscribe to the list (and use same
email address for postings as you used for subscription).