[Moin-user] Problem with upgrade to moin-1.7.1 and AD auth

Bernd Bartmann bernd.bartmann at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 11:15:20 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 3:15 PM, Krzysztof Stryjek wrote:
> If you want to setup AD auth in moinmoin 1.7.x you need another
> configuration. I spent some time to make it work correctly. But
> unfortunatelly Moinmoin group membership with AD is broken, so I
> came back to 1.6.3 version. I posted question to the list about 3 weeks
> ago, but have no answer.

This is interesting as I'm seeing a similar issue now. From your other
email I see that you're using LDAP for AD auth. In my case it's
mod_auth_sspi.
The issue that I'm seeing is that I (admin account) have full access
to the Wiki, but other users cannot access any Wiki page. The weird
thing is that another admin user also cannot access the Wiki. The ACLs
reference a Wiki page listing all the allowed user accounts and are
not build around AD group membership.

Best regards,
Bernd.