[Moin-user] Can MoinMoin change passwords stored in an Apache DBM file?

Jonathan Cooper c_moinmoin at jonc.me.uk
Thu Jun 12 05:38:48 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

I'm in a situation where I need to use Apache to authenticate users of a
MoinMoin wiki, but I'd like users to be able to change/reset their own
passwords so such requests don't have to come via me.  I've googled
around, but haven't found any solution thus far.  Has anyone else
succeeded in doing this, either for DBM or htpasswd?  Or something
similar that they think might work for me?

Thanks for any suggestions,
 Jonathan.

--
Jonathan Cooper      MSN: msn at jonc.me.uk      www: jonc.me.uk/

'"Welcome, Prince," said Aslan.  "Do you feel yourself sufficient to take up
the Kingship of Narnia?"
"I - I don't think I do, Sir," said Caspian. "I'm only a kid."
"Good," said Aslan. "If you had felt yourself sufficient, it would have been
proof that you were not."
                           - C.S.Lewis, "Prince Caspian"