[Moin-user] TableOfContents in Moin 1.7

Rick Vanderveer rick.vanderveer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 16:37:46 EDT 2008

Hey all,
In Moin 1.6.x and below, I was able to modify the TableOfContents
macro to ignore heading-1 headers (for example, = Page Title =). The
reason why is because on our wiki, we use heading-1 to title the page
(for example, the actual page name might be AlbertEinstein, but the
page itself will be titled "= The Life of Albert Einstein =").  We
don't want "The Life of Albert Einstein" to actually show up in the
TableOfContents, just the sub-sections on that page.

In the macro for versions 1.6.x and below, I was able to set
"self.mindepth = 1" to "self.mindepth = 2" and all was good.  But it
seems with 1.7, this variable disappeared.  Can anyone point me to a
new workaround?

Thanks!

-Rick