[Moin-user] Restricting cncluded titles to a certain level

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Wed Mar 5 09:08:54 EST 2008

> I'm with Gnarlie on this one-- who care's that Microsoft is sponsoring
> this server?
>
> As far as I'm concerned, *someone* has to pay for it, so why not con
> your competitor?  It's not like they're making any converts.
> Personally, I think it's great (in an ironic sort of way) that Microsoft
> is supporting open-source like this, especially considering their public
> stance.  I say, "Thanks Microsoft! (suckers)."

Rick and Gnarlie,

I see that (sponsoring) part in a quite similar way. I even said "Thank
you" to the Microsoft booth personell on LinuxTag while passing their
booth (they looked back at me slightly confused :). I guess that booth
was really expensive for them and helped funding LinuxTag. :D

The other part is having advertisements of the dark side in front of
your nose all the time (sometimes even 3times by quoting). I dislike that.

Yes, I also use Adblock Plus for Firefox. :)

Cheers,

Thomas