[Moin-user] Help Migrating 1.5.5a from Linux to Windows

Scott R. Ehrlich scott at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 7 15:24:39 EST 2008

I have been charged with the task of migrating a production Moin 1.5.5a
wiki from Linux to a Windows XP Pro w/Service Pack 2 system.  I did get
the out of box configuration going with Apache2 and ActivePerl, but now I
need to learn how to integrate the links and other stuff from the Linux
system (it was tar.gz'd for me) to the Windows system.

What files in mywiki, apache, and anywhere else do I need to update?

Thanks.

Scott