[Moin-user] Help Migrating 1.5.5a from Linux to Windows

Scott R. Ehrlich scott at MIT.EDU
Sun Mar 9 12:22:28 EDT 2008

[I sent this to the list, but not sure it properly propagated, so I'm
sending it again]

I have been charged with the task of migrating a production Moin 1.5.5a wiki
from Linux to a Windows XP Pro w/Service Pack 2 system.  I did get the out of
box configuration going with Apache2 and ActivePerl, but now I need to learn
how to integrate the links and other stuff from the Linux system (it was
tar.gz'd for me) to the Windows system.

What files in mywiki, apache, and anywhere else do I need to update?

Thanks.

Scott