[Moin-user] Authentication with php_session

Steven A Murray smurray at cs.odu.edu
Mon Mar 10 12:15:43 EDT 2008

I'm looking to embed MoinMoin into Joomla! that uses php and I was
wondering how I could go about using php_session for a single sign on
integration. I see that it's currently only supported with eGroupWare 1.2,
but examples on how to use php_session to extract session info seems to
not be around, as well as trying to get it to work for another
application. Any help here?  I'm using MoinMoin version 1.5.8, python
version 2.5.1 and php version 5.2.4. Thanks in advance.