[Moin-user] moving attachments

Ted Stern dodecatheon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 17:13:12 EDT 2008

On 12 Mar 2008 10:38:08 -0700, Neal Becker wrote:

> I have a bunch of attachments at some_page
>
> I have (accidentally) created a some_page.txt, which is now current
> and has some more attachments.
>
> How can I move the attachments from 'some_page' to 'some_page.txt'?
> The links in 'some_page.txt' already point to those attachment
> names.

They're just plain files, stored in a filesystem directory.  If you
have direct access to the files of the wiki, you can simply copy files
from

     YourWiki/data/pages/some_page.txt/attachments/

     YourWiki/data/pages/some_page/attachments/

-- Ted

 dodecatheon at gmail dot com
 Frango ut patefaciam -- I break so that I may reveal