[Moin-user] Adding a subscribable user database to Moin

Sebastian Haase sebastian.haase at mdc-berlin.de
Fri Mar 14 04:16:23 EDT 2008

Hi,
I'm using this opportunity to ask a question I'm thinking about for a long time:
How would / could Django (www.djangoproject.com) play together with MoinMoin ?
It would probably be non-feasable to "completely rewrite MoinMoin" as
a Django application ;-)
Even though, had Django existed prior, it would have made making
MoinMoin much easier!
But more specific: The first thing one would want is that user-logins
would be "exchanged" between MoinMoin and
Django: so a user who logs into one  would automatically get
recognized as an existing user in the other.

Now to the OP's question:  If a database like you want it is not
easily implemented within MoinMoin, then a django app would certainly
be a quite easy homework kind-of task to write.

Cheers,
Sebastian Haase